Join our community of play professionals and lead the charge as you oversee the day-to-day operations and manage all aspects of the unique and inspiring atmosphere that is Kidville. As the Mayor of Kidville, you'll help us create an environment that nurtures memories and milestones through PLAY!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the daily operations and management of our key players, which includes our Member Service Managers, Early Childhood Development Managers, Birthday Party Managers, Clean Team, and a team of Play Professionals.
- Manage all things People and inspire a team through effective HR management of hiring, training, employee performance appraisal, and high energy team investment.
- Oversee the financial success of the location and effectively manage accounts payable, payroll, and the approval of all purchase orders.
- Lead the marketing and advertising efforts to educate and attract potential clients. Utilizing the Kidville suite of materials, you’ll promote the brand through email campaigns, social media, and local vendor partnerships.
- Work with your leadership team to create class and teacher schedules that meet the needs of your community.
- Engage with Kidville families by form long-lasting relationships, managing any parent concerns, promoting sales, and providing top notch service with a focus on creating happy moments
What you offer:
- Killer leadership skills with at least 2 years of management experience,and a passion for investing in the growth of others.
- A creative eye for design and an understanding of current marketing trends and best practices.
- The ability to work your way through an excel spreadsheet and analyze numbers with ease.
- A mission driven approach to your work and a love for all things children
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- A warm and friendly personality that commands a room
- A strong desire to collaborate and share ideas with a team
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- A Baccalaureate Degree
- You've always dreamed of being the Mayor of a small town
- You're a natural born leader and people LOVE to follow you
- You're a magical balance of Type A organization and wild child FUN!
- You’re a secret baby whisperer and children gravitate towards you
- You're on a mission to make a difference
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to Join the Team? We're Ready for You!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.