Pair your love of children with your super styling skills at our fun, energetic, and high paced Kidville location. We’re looking for a responsible, outgoing and talented stylist to join our team. If that’s you, come let your creativity soar as you provide amazing service to our Kidville Kids.
What you’ll do:
- Provide high quality children’s haircuts and styling to all of our little clients.
- Bring your calm and loving personality to every child who comes into your chair and make them (and their families) feel safe and engaged throughout the process.
- Manage a neat and organized workstation and keep up with all local codes and regulations.
- Provide amazing customer service that fits the Kidville culture.
What you offer:
- Any Licenses Required By Local Law (Franchisee Must Edit This Line)
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment
- A mission driven approach to your work and a love for all things children
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- A warm and friendly personality that puts others at ease
- A strong desire to collaborate and share ideas with a team
- A fluent grasp of the english language
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- You’re a secret baby whisperer and children gravitate towards you
- You have experience with cutting children’s hair and can make any child feel safe in your hands
- You’ve got all the tips and tricks to make a child’s first haircut an amazing experience.
- Visit www.kidville.com and see everything we have to offer!
- Search #KIDVILLE on Instagram and see our brand come to life!
- Ready to join the team? We’re ready for YOU!
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to Join the Team? We're Ready for You!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.