Join our ensemble of play professionals and bring Kidville music classes to life with your talents, energy, and passion for children. Help us create an environment that nurtures milestones and memories through MUSIC and PLAY.
What you’ll do:
- Execute early childhood music classes as a member of a 4-piece, LIVE band. We’re looking for outgoing guitarists, vocalists, pianists, and drummers!
- Engage with Kidville families and form long-lasting relationships
- Prepare the classroom environment for efficiency and FUN!
- Utilize Kidville set lists, scripts, and songs to connect families with Kidville content
- Assist in classroom clean-up and organization
- Rock out during concerts at birthday parties and other events
- Connect with a network of over 500 play professionals who excite and inspire families around the world!
What you offer:
- A willingness to perform, sing, and be silly in front of both children and adults
- A joy for meeting, engaging, and connecting with families
- A flexible attitude and a welcoming smile
- A warm and friendly personality that commands a room
- A strong desire to collaborate and share ideas with a team
- Experience teaching and/or working with children preferred, as well as a willingness to learn more in your specific field or industry
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- A Baccalaureate Degree
- You have a theatrical background and/or experience performing in a band
- You can learn material by listening to mp.3s and/or reading chord charts
- You have knowledge of multiple styles and genres of music
- You are pursuing a Masters in Performance, Music, or in Music Education
- Guitarists – must play guitar and sing well and have solid knowledge of fundamental chords
- Vocalists – must be an experienced singer with a knack for performing puppet voices and movement
- Pianists – Must be an experienced pianist with ability to sight-read, follow sheet music, and learn material by listening to MP3s. Must have knowledge of and be able to play multiple styles of upbeat, pop/rock-based music. Must have the ability to follow and improvise.
- Drummers – Must be an experienced drummer. Must have knowledge of and be able to play multiple styles of upbeat, pop/rock-based music for transitions between songs and activities by following pianist and guitarist.
- Visit www.kidville.com and see everything we have to offer!
- Search #KIDVILLE on Instagram and see our brand come to life!
- Ready to join our team? We're ready for you!
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to Join the Team? We're Ready for You!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.