We are seeking a creative and sales-oriented individual to connect with our community of Kidville families & lead all things sales & digital marketing!
What you’ll do:
- Create monthly and quarterly sales goals and action plans to reach them
- Lead periodic team meetings on new initiatives to drive class enrollment and event bookings
- Oversee team schedules while monitoring and improving team productivity
- Create opportunities for Kidville to engage in community events & improve local brand awareness
- Deliver creative and on-brand content for social media, email newsletters, and print offers
- Foster team culture through team events and staff incentives
- Oversee purchase orders for all classroom, maintenance, and event materials
What you offer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that make multitasking a breeze
- An ability to listen, collaborate and work as a team
- An expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- A strong belief in the power of customer service
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- A Baccalaureate Degree
Interested applicants should include a resume and cover letter detailing relevant experience. This is a part-time role for 25-35 hours / week. Full time role available for the right applicant.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.
Kidville Carroll Gardens
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to join our team? We're ready for you!