We are seeking a personable and sales-oriented individual to join the Kidville Brooklyn management team. Our ideal candidate has experience leading a team, extraordinary communication and organizational skills, and has previously worked in an environment with students or young children.
What you’ll do:
- Create schedules for teaching and front desk teams while monitoring and improving productivity
- Observe market trends and implement new sales strategies
- Create monthly and quarterly sales goals & create action plans for member service, teaching, and event teams to reach these goals
- Develop onsite and offsite events with community partners to engage new clients & retain current clients
- Set agendas and lead full staff meetings as well as individual team meetings alongside location owner/operator
- Own all things social media for both Kidville Brooklyn locations
- Join classes and events for periodic observation and review
- Foster team culture through staff outings and leading internal communications
- Oversee purchase orders for the classroom, events, and maintenance materials
- Schedule and oversee onboarding of new team members across all teams
What you offer:
- An ability to listen, collaborate, and work as a team
- A personable and results-driven personality
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- An expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- A willingness to assist across the board where needed
- Ability to work independently and maintain consistent task completion
- A strong belief in the power of customer service
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- A Baccalaureate Degree
- Visit www.kidville.com and see everything we have to offer!
- Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and available start date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.
Kidville Carroll Gardens
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to join our team? We're ready for you!