Join our ensemble of play professionals and bring Kidville classes to life with your talents, energy and passion for children. Help us create an environment that nurtures milestones and memories through PLAY.
What you’ll do:
- Execute early childhood enrichment classes ranging in categories from Art and Dance to Music and Gym! Which category excites you most?
- Engage with Kidville families and form long-lasting relationships
- Prepare the classroom environment for efficiency and FUN!
- Utilize Kidville lesson plans to connect families with Kidville content
- Assist in classroom clean-up and organization
- Connect with a network of over 500 play professionals who excite and inspire families around the world!
What you offer:
- A willingness to perform, sing, and be silly in front of both children and adults
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- A flexible attitude and a welcoming smile
- A warm and friendly personality that commands a room
- A strong desire to collaborate and share ideas with a team
- Experience teaching and/or working with children preferred, as well as a willingness to learn more in your specific field or industry
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- Bonus Points:
- You have a singing voice made for Broadway
- You can jam out on a guitar, drums or piano
- You are a secret baby whisperer and children gravitate towards you
- You have an artistic eye for crafting, design, painting or more
- You are a champion fort maker
- You are pursuing a Masters in the Arts or in Education
- Visit www.kidville.com and see everything we have to offer!
- Search #KIDVILLE on Instagram and see our brand come to life!
- Ready to join our team? We're ready for you!
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to Join the Team? We're Ready for You!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)