Let your creativity soar as you bring celebrations to life at Kidville. We need your party planning prowess to execute Kidville's legendary birthday bashes! Contribute to our team culture with your flare for décor and your joy for the ‘Birthday Song.’
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the birthday party planning process from booking to the big day!
- Source, hire, train and manage birthday party leaders to help execute birthday parties.
- Build relationships with vendors to source supplies, favors, décor and catering.
- Maintain Kidville Brand Standards by delivering personalized service and exceptional experiences.
- Foster long-lasting relationships with clients by inviting them to explore all that Kidville has to offer.
- Connect with a network of over 500 play professionals who excite and inspire families around the world!
What you offer:
- An abundance of energy and enthusiasm for event planning and design
- Strong organizational skills that make multitasking a breeze
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- An ability to listen, collaborate and lead a team
- A clear vision for executing party details that make an event POP
- An expertise in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong belief in the simplicity and power of great service
- Experience planning, organizing and hosting events, parties and or functions
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- A Baccalaureate Degree
- You can craft a balloon arch or piñata
- You enjoy Pinterest more than Netflix
- You have experience managing a budget
- You host dinner parties and family holidays
- You have catering experience and can fan napkins with your eyes closed
- Visit www.kidville.com and see everything we have to offer!
- Search #KIDVILLE on Instagram and see our brand come to life!
- Ready to join the team? We're ready for you!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to Join the Team? We're Ready for You!
Company Website: www.kidville.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)