Join our theatrical ensemble of party & play professionals and bring the ‘sparkle’ of Kidville parties to life with your talents, energy and passion for children. Help us make every child’s birthday, a day they will never forget!
What you’ll do:
- Execute our amazing birthday party themes from Superhero Birthday Bash, Royal Princess & Knight Party, to Sizzlin’ Spectacular Science Party!
- Engage with Kidville families and party guests and WOW them with service
- Prepare the party zone environment for efficiency and FUN!
- Assist in party set up, clean-up, and organization
- Carry-out detailed event timelines for activities, décor set-up, and client preferences
- Connect with a network of over 500 play professionals who excite and inspire families around the world!
What you offer:
- A willingness to perform, sing, and be silly in front of both children and adults
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- A flexible attitude and a welcoming smile
- A warm and friendly personality that commands a room
- A strong desire to collaborate and share ideas with a team
- Experience performing and/or working with children preferred, as well as a willingness to learn more in your specific field or industry
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- Availability on the weekends and weekday afternoons
- A Baccalaureate Degree
- You have a singing voice made for Broadway
- You can transform into different characters and love a themed celebration
- You have a hidden talent for organization and decor
- You are a secret baby whisperer and children gravitate towards you
- You have an artistic eye for crafting, design, painting or more
- You are a champion fort maker
- You are pursuing a Masters in the Arts or in Education
- Visit www.kidville.com and search #KIDVILLE on Instagram to see everything we have to offer!
- Ready to join the team? We're ready for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Kidville franchisee, a separate company and employer from Kidville and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Kidville does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Kidville franchisee.
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Ready to Join the Team? We're Ready for You!